Starz offers competitive and affordable rates for students starting out in dance, as well as fee packages for committed dancers that wish to do multiple classes per week. We offer multiple class discounts and family discounts to assist where possible.
The below terms and conditions outline our fee policies:
- Fees must be paid by the due date
- Term fees are a set charge regardless of the number of weeks
- ALL FEES ARE STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE – This includes change of mind, withdrawal or change of circumstance
- Terms fees are sent out 3-4 weeks before the due date via email
- Failure to make payment by the due date (or arrange otherwise) will result in the student not being allowed to attend classes, incur a $10 late payment fee each week until payment is received and term fees excluded from any discounts
- Discounts do not apply on costume or troupe accounts
- All private coaching and uniform sales are strictly cash only
- Family discounts apply to families with 2 or more children attending. Please contact us for details.
- Families experiencing financial difficulties may apply in writing for an extension on the due date.
Yearly Registration Fee
$30 per student or $52 for families with two or more children
This fee goes towards students public liability insurance, APRA, AMCOS & PPCA licenses, printing and the everyday items needed in the studio (paper towel, toilet paper, cleaning expenses etc). The enrolment fee is non refundable.
2019 Term Fees – Term 1 fees will be due Thursday 31stJanuary
|Class Length||Term Fees (including GST)|
|70 -75 minutes||$185|
|Multiple Class Discount|
|2 classes weekly||10% off each class|
|3 classes weekly||20% off each class|
|4 or more classes weekly||25% off each class|
|* Troupes and private lessons not included|
Cash, Cheque, Direct Deposit and Credit/ Debit Card via the parent portal. No onsite credit card facilities available.
Instalment Payment plans are available to families with fees totalling more than $500 per term. Plans must be applied for in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the due date. Instalments must be paid in full by the end of each term and cannot be carried over to the next term.